Procedures for applying for temporary residence card for foreigners are exempt from work permits
Procedures for applying for long-term residence card for foreigners is eligible for a work permit exemption in Vietnam
1. These cases are exempt from work permits. Details see here .....
2. Conditions for issuance of temporary residence card for foreigners including what?
- Passports of foreigners also a minimum period of 13 months
- Visas are used in Vietnam have the right purpose (Visas must be denoted as LD or DN);
- There is a certificate of exemption from work permit issued by the labor administration (Department of labor or management boards of industrial parks and export processing level).
3. Application for temporary residence card for foreigners are exempted from the work permit document includes what?
- Certificate of business activity (Business license, investment licenses, permits operation of the representative office, branch .....)
- Certificate Seal registration or written notice of the publication of information about the sample's seal on a national portal for business registration.
- Certificates or confirmation of cases exempt work permits as stipulated
- NA16 Registration Form stamped and signed form for the first time at the immigration agency
- Form NA6, dispatch and applications for temporary residence card for foreigners
- Form NA8, application form to apply for temporary residence card for foreigners
- Paper presented to employees who commute Vietnam procedures for applying for temporary residence card at Immigration Agency.
- Original passport (Note passport visa work purposes, previous cases of foreign workers who have been granted temporary residence card is required together with the temporary residence cards are used);
- Certificate of registration of temporary residence or temporary residence registry of foreigners have been confirmed by the ward or commune where foreigners temporarily residing in Vietnam.
- Photo 2cmx3cm: Enclosed 02 units
4. Where to apply for temporary residence card where?
Immigration Department or the Immigration Department management depending on the specific case. In this regard, please contact us for advice and instructions precisely where the submission is in accordance with regulations.
5. Time procedures for temporary residence card for foreigners how long?
Period prescribed for temporary residence card for foreigners is 05 working days from the date of filing in the Office of Immigration Management.
For more information about obtaining a temporary residence card, please contact us for advice for each specific case
- Services of temporary residence card for foreigners in Vietnam
- Services for extension of temporary residence card for foreigners in Vietnam to expire
Tel: 00-84-914858166 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org